Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Quick Update

Hey everyone,

Just a short post here I'll write something big up soon.

I've been in Vegas for about a week now, and have played 4 WSOP events and a few deepstacks tournaments at the Venetian.  Currently 0-4 in the WSOP but got 10th in the $1k Venetian tournament for about $5,300.  I came to the final table in 2nd however and ran KK into the chip leader's AA on the first hand so it was a bit disheartening.

In other news, one of my house mates for the summer is currently the chip leader of WSOP event #8 with 3 left. It's about $615,000 for first and he's got 2/3 of the chips in play.  We're all headed over to the Rio in an hour or so to watch him take it down, so this is going to be an epic start to the summer.  I'll definitely get tons of pictures.  He's been absolutely destroying this tournament for the past 2 days and would have already won this thing if not for a bunch of real unfortunate hands.

As for me, today is my first day off since I've been out here, so I'm just gonna get hammered and rail Sadan to his first WSOP gold bracelet.  Hopefully I can make a run (or at least a day 2) in the near future :)

- Dan

1 comment:

  1. I just got home from the restaurant after making $40 tonight... It brightens my mood to hear this!

    Good luck to roomie and keep living the dream, buddy!

    ReplyDelete