Monday, June 21, 2010

Oh hello there

So I've decided to start this blogging thing again now that I've got some stuff to talk about. Hopefully I'll keep it up after the summer and chronicle more than just a crazy two months in Vegas, but if that is the case it wouldn't be all that bad.

A bit about me...

My name is Dan, but if I were to walk into a room I'd probably be called any of the following: Dan, Daniel, notilt, notontilt, Joooooooooce, weinz0r, NOT, idiot nit luckbox. It gets confusing, trust me; but hey, having multiple identities is definitely more fun than 1.

I recently graduated from college at Georgia Tech. Most in this world would consider that an amazing accomplishment, especially considering it's one of the top 10 engineering schools in the country. Those same people would be even more amazed if they realized how little work was put into getting that degree. What can I say, it came easy to me. Now that I'm done with the whole school ordeal I'm putting my education to great use.

I'm a professional poker player.


See, that's me at work.  I'm giving my patented "why the hell are you taking a picture of me" pose complete with thumbs up for good luck.

"OMG you play poker for a living that's the coolest thing I've ever heard." Yeah, that's right, it better be. Or else I'm kinda screwed as that really is my best/only line.

Hopefully I'll update this a bunch during the summer (I'm living in Vegas, in a mansion, with 4 people I'd never met as of 2 weeks ago) and all of you can live vicariously through me.

- Dan, Daniel, notilt, notontilt, NOT, weinz0r, idiot nit luckbox

No comments:

Post a Comment