Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Wrap-Up

I can say that November was certainly the swingy-est month of the year, and probably my life.  A ton of bad shit is going on in my life outside of poker, and it's definitely affecting my play pretty negatively.  Unfortunately I have to play a ton to keep on my SNE pace, and it led to some horrible days last month.  In fact I think I had my worst day ever, 3 separate times.  Here's some pretty looking graphs that sum up the month...

Hands from my desktop:















And hands from my laptop:













I had 3 separate $10k+ downswings, and another $8k downer.  All of them except for the last one (which was just a pretty terrible week-long run of cards) was just due to playing when my mind was elsewhere.  I was literally just handing away money at times to whoever wanted it the most.  I'm hoping to get my head together for December and finish off Supernova Elite with a nice winning month.

The good news about November is that I collected about 135k VPP's and finished off the month with almost exactly 880,000 VPP's for the year.  I need 1,000,000 to make SNE meaning I only need to get 120k in December, which I proved wasn't much of a problem at all last month.

Ok, but enough about poker.  There are people who read this blog that just don't give a crap that I'm making/losing mad money they are just interested in my awesome life.  Or at least I hope this is the case.

I got a big shipment from PUMA in today, totaling 6 new pairs of shoes and 1 tracksuit.  Unfortunately the other tracksuit I ordered along with a pair of shoes were on back ordered, so hopefully I'll get them before I go away in January.  Yeah, I took a picture because I like pictures and I thought all of you interested readers should see what's gonna be on my feet for the next few months.


















Our place is Tahoe is officially booked from Jan 20 - April 20, so when I get back from the Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure poker tournament in the Bahamas on Jan 16th, I'll likely be packing up all my important stuff and driving out west.  I'm headed up to a mountain close to Atlanta this weekend to get some boarding in, so hopefully there's some snow.  I'll snap some pictures and include them in the next update of the notorious N.I.T.'s life.

3 comments:

  1. Joining the poker mafia with all those track suits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you ended the month strong on your desktop!! keep making that chedda

    ReplyDelete