Friday, November 26, 2010

Gettin' Hustled

Yep it's finally happened.  The hustler has been hustled.  My buddy Dan (GT30 on 2p2) had been talking some trash about racquetball for a while so I finally accepted his challenge a few days ago.  Now I knew that Dan had been the punter at Georgia Tech a few years before I was there, so he had to be reasonably athletic, but I didn't expect anything like the force that hit me on the court.

Basically he cheated as he neglected to tell me he plays 3 times a week, actually leaves his house more than once a week, and probably eats like a normal person so he doesn't nearly pass out on the court 5 times per game.  Yeah I kinda need to work on being a normal human being.  We played a warm up game for $100, and Dan won 15-3.  It was even more embarrassing as I had a few friends at the gym seeing me get my ass handed to me in a racket sport, which just doesn't happen.


The next 2 games Dan gave me 8 and 9.5 points, and still won both of those games handily.  It's ok though, because I got a free dinner out of it so I only lost about $300 on the day.  Hopefully he gets his ass out to PCA so we can have a rematch at the ping pong table where I will take back my crown.  Oh and Pettey ur going down too you clown.  And I don't wanna hear all these excuses about what paddle I'm using.  Just watch the ball go by and applaud my awesomeness.

Oh, and I played alot of poker today


- NIT

No comments:

Post a Comment