Thursday, March 31, 2011

Slowin' Down For a Couple Weeks

What's up kids!  I've been pretty ridiculously busy for the last 2 weeks, so I haven't had a chance to update this shindig.  Aw hell, who am I kidding, I haven't been doing shit but laying around and playing the occasional few hands of poker.  I'm right on the verge of losing SNE, which would be most unfortunate considering how close I was to offing myself at the end of last year trying to get it.  If I can somehow get 2 more hours in this month, fortunately, I'll retain those sexy black stars till at least the end of April.


Yep, there you have it.  That's the clown takin' all your money.

And now, since I don't really have anything super exciting to talk about, I'll just talk about a bunch of random crap and hope that at least 3 of you find something in here worth reading.

I'm back in Atlanta now for a couple of weeks.  I don't have a very good explanation of why I left Tahoe early, but it seemed like the right move at the time.  Unfortunately, I forgot that I can't walk 5 minutes and be on a mountain in this place so now I'm homesick.  I think I'll likely go back for one more week of boarding before we lose the house.

Here's a picture of my Dynamics professor from Georgia Tech.  He was likely the best avatar I ever had.



Baseball started today.  I hate baseball.  Does that make me un-American?  Nah I don't think so, and I buy enough silly electronic things and fast food to balance that out.  On a side note, Jason Heyward is kind of good at this excuse for our national pastime.


I'm currently homeless, which is rather exciting.  Fortunately, my parents live in Atlanta and for some unknown reason are o.k. with me stumbling in at 3:00 each morning smelling like you average hobo on the street corner.  What excellent parental figures I have!

I'm going to be in Atlanta probably until the 11th of this fabulous month of April, so if you are in town and would like to see me make a fool of myself somewhere, give me a shout.  After that I'm off to Tahoe for one more week of boarding, and then will probably be going right to Europe for about a month.  I'm pumped about Europe, mostly because I imagine all Europeans to be just like Speedle, Joop, and Blaabar, and these 3 individuals are simply prime examples of the human race.  Look, I will show pictures to justify this claim...

speedlebot

joopaloop

blabby *PUSS*

So that's pretty much what I'm expecting when I go to this foreign continent.  I'll be playing the 5,000 euro buyin tournament in San Remo on April 27 (27 April for you Euro folk) and then the 10,000 euro buyin tournament in Madrid on May 6 (6 May if you're still confused).  In between I plan on having speedlebot teach me how to properly buy a 391 piece suit and spend over $1k on drinks in a strip club after getting cut off.  He's quite the champion.

After Madrid I have a friend with entirely too much hair flying out to bum it around Europe with me for a couple of weeks before she starts school in Germany for the summer.  It will likely be a thrilling adventure of epic proportions.  Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest and many other cities are on the to-do list, so hopefully we can have some fun and avoid accidentally ending up in the basements of too many sex dungeons.

I'd also like to update everyone on the current scores of my ongoing Words With Friends games.  You're going to pretend to care, because if you've gotten this far, you are thoroughly bored with your life.

Jooooooooce 113
matthorsecock 111

tiles: cielegu

Jooooooooce 123
heatherwhizkid 98

tiles: haha heather i'm not gonna tell you


Now that all of the important topics have been covered, I will end this blog with a song I've been listening too a lot lately.  It's nice because I often do not know what day of the week it is, so I count on Rebecca to keep me informed.



Ok, I'm kidding.  If you haven't watched it, then I'd suggest you watch a few dozen times to let it soak in.  Because "WHICH SEAT CAN I TAAAAAKE?" is likely one of the deepest lyrics I've come across in a while.

And here's a good song for a change.



NOTONTILT OUT!

4 comments:

  1. wtf are you talking about, I'm already banned from 90% of strip clubs in Portugal and about 20% in all Europe, get someone else to help you out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have quite the following in Cambodia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya wwf, glad you're supporting my company. i'll likely be in germany in may-june, maybe we can meet up.

    *edited for mixing your with you're...

    ReplyDelete